Just Us

Just Us

Monday, August 31, 2009

AWESOME!

Last Wednesday (yes, we missed our first day of classes for this) we got to go to the Nickelback concert!!!! It was freakin' awesome! Saving Abel, Papa Roach, Hinder, and, of course, Nickelback were the bands that were there and all of them were absolutely fabulous! They all sounded exactly as they do on CD and we would know since we were right by the stage! My 2 favorites would have to have been Nickelback of course and probably second was Papa Roach. I was surprised how much I liked Papa Roach because they were the one band that we didn't have their CD and the lead singer had the flu; and still he rocked!!! the concert was at USANA amphitheatre and we were in the pit. We went with Justin and Amanda Richins, Tisha and Shaun, Randy, and His friend Quail. Justin caught a guitar pick thrown by Chad (the lead singer of Nickelback)! and Casey caught a cup that they threw out, he lost it later, but it was just a plastic cup... haha Being in the pit we saw a couple of fights and had a lot of beer thrown on us by Nickelback. It was a fabulous night and I definitely recommend all of these bands! I wish I had pictures! but if you want to see pictures of any of these people let me know, I'll text you the pictures from my phone! Oh and so if you see us walking around in trashy band T-shirts or with our belt buckle (the same one thats on the album cover) No making fun, just be jealous ;). did I mention it was AWESOME!?!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Glad you had fun sis. To each his own. :)

Sheree Thayne said...

You're dog is so cute!!!