Just Us

Just Us

Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy moments

A few days ago I'm sitting in my cubicle working away and a guy comes in and asks for me. My boss points him in my direction and so I turn and see this big vase of roses coming at me. Hubby Moon Face sent me flowers!!! with a note simply saying "I love you" Me and my co-workers spent the next 20 minutes trying to figure out a reason why I got flowers when all of a sudden I realized "it's Casey, I'm sure there for no reason in particular" And I was right. I smiled every time I looked at them. :) It's funny how getting flowers for no reason at all never gets old. Of course I have already killed the majority of the flowers but they were BEAUTIFUL for at least 3 days. That meant 3 days of smiles for me!

4 comments:

Kylie and Drew said...

Awww!!! Cutest story ever! :) You guys are too cute together...

Josh and Micah said...

Josh got me flowers for my birthday, and I have like 50 pictures of the bouquet cause I loved it so much! I love flowers!
Casey is a good man! :)

Missy said...

Wow, someone should call your two married brothers and relate that story........

Danielle Richardson said...

awww leslie.. your making the world jealous.. stop that! haha i miss you.