Just Us

Just Us

Friday, September 4, 2009

Laughter

I have found that things that I once found funny, I find funny every time. It's ridiculous how I just can't help but crack up when I see or hear these certain things. So here is my list of things that get me every time! without fail! Some of them have a story behind them, that I won't share don't worry, and some of them are just plain funny.

  • Ice Age the movie (1 and 2). Man it gets me every time.
  • Pop goes the Weasel. (or Plop goes the fat weasel)
  • Skills sleeping on her back.
  • Ali. Any one who knows her knows that you will crack up at least once while with her.
  • "My lasagne!"
  • Batty's rap in Ferngully
  • Thinking about Logans Gay Panguin belly flop.
  • Thinking about Mom beating Logan while trying to act out "abduction" then peeing her pants
  • "That chilli must be getting to me!"
  • Nathan Baum wearing my shirt
  • "The adventures of man hands and fluff"
  • speaking giggle
  • Baby bottle pops
  • Ben and Jerry's
  • Chubby hubby ice cream
  • Sleeping on the street in LA

There are many things that make me crack up. These are just the ones I can think of today. And yes, I'm cracking up as I write this! :)

4 comments:

Josh and Micah said...

Leslie, I am ALOT like you, and randomly think of funny stuff, and just start busting out laughing! Josh will be like "Whats so funny?" and I cant tell him cause I am laughing so hard!
I love it! :)

Burlene said...

Oh yes, you and Micah are the same in this regard. You forgot "Mean Girls" I can't hear lines from that and NOT think of you two....and Ashley and Ali. LOL Butterflys and rainbows....she doeesn't even come to this school.....yeah I'm giggling myself

The Jarretts said...

I am so glad I was apart of that list multiple times :) Those things always make me laugh. And now I am laughing about mean girls. And Nathan Baum. And April Baum in Days....and I could go on and on :)

Unknown said...

ahahahaaaa. That's my favorite story ever about mom peeing her pants.