- The way Casey's face lights up when he talks about the baby
- The way Moose checks on me, no matter how far he has to come to do it, every time I cough or sneeze. He won't leave until I say "I'm okay".
- The way Casey will wake up and pet the Skills to calm her when she's having nightmares. sidenote: What do dogs have nightmares about??? Lions and Tigers?
- Rain Berry Gatorade
- My doctor (Dr. Nance) who calls me back within a half hour even if he's not in the office that day.
- Live basketball games. We went to a Jazz game and our nephew Rylans game (he's 11) and I Just love the whole atmosphere of any kind of live game.
- Tangled. I think I could watch this movie every day and giggle through the whole thing.
- Gogurt. What a convenient invention!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Alright, let me begin with my negativity. I HATE Valentines Day. I think it's a stupid holiday based on consumerism. But hey, whatev. Maybe Casey just spoils me too much year round. Or maybe it's another holiday that plays with my inability to buy presents for other people (I'm the WORST). But I thought in the spirit of the season I would take note of some things I've been loving lately. Not the normal things like family, friends, Casey, etc.. but specific things. so here we go