Just Us

Just Us

Monday, January 5, 2009

Decisions; ugh

Any one who knows me knows what a bad decision maker I am. It takes me a half hour to pick a movie! And not just at Mom's where movies are overflowing, but even in me and Casey's shabby collection. Well this last month me and Casey have been dealing with some pretty big issues and trying to decide what to do about them (yes, I realize I'm being vague, sorry, but for now it's going to stay vague.) We're also trying to better ourselves. We've been letting ourselves slip and we got tired of it. So we're trying to kick it up a gear and be better people. Hopefully we can grow spiritually so that when the Lord tries to guide us towards what's right we'll be able to hear it. I hate making decisions; but these are BIG decisions. Grown up decisions. Haha, yes I know I'm a grown up but I've spent my life up till now running away from being a grown up (neverland any one?) Good thing Casey's been a grown up since he was 10; I don't know what I'd do with out him.
Also, we have a new nephew, Jesse Brent Moon. He's adorable! I wish I could somehow get pictures on here because I'm so proud of Casey's bro and sister in law. They are so excited and such cute parents! But, as me and Casey don't have a computer I'll have to figure out how to get pictures to work.... hm... Any way, Jesse was born on Casey's birthday (which for some reason Casey has always wanted! I'm way too selfish to share my birthday. ;) ) And we are so excited to have him. Casey's nieces and nephews are so adorable! We used to fight over who's (whose?) were cuter but now I love them all so much! We just need Lance and Lexi and Robin and Brian to move to Utah so I can see my 3 nephews and Caseys 2 nieces more! But I am really glad that we have plenty close by!

1 comment:

Missy said...

So, just checking, but is mom magnussons grandkid wall gonna grow anytime soon? You know... big adult decisions? HEEE HEE HEEE!!! Just teasing! Nobody throw a fit! Whatever decisions you guys have before you, if you turn to our Father in Heaven and make your decisions together, it'll all work out fine. Good luck and I love ya to the sun!