Just Us

Just Us

Friday, January 30, 2009

fun times

So last night I played basketball for the first time in a long time. Man I miss that sport. I came home with a big ol' fat jammed finger that I can't bend, asthma, shin splints, nail scratches, and bruises. And it was totally worth it! It's church ball so of course its insanely chaotic and ugly but it's so much fun! (and my teams pretty good! we've got some great players, last night we won and it was 4 on five most of the time and 3 on five part of the time, and we weren't the team with 5.) I came home and Casey told me I wasn't allowed to go any more. I had nail marks and my jammed finger and I kept coughing cause I'm fat and out of shape. haha I laughed in his face! Running for no reason is absolutely no fun. Running while playing basketball is so fun! you're running in hopes of getting the ball and scoring, or cutting off some else to keep them from scoring. church balls nice because to them I'm huge! so I get TONS of blocks and rebounds. Also it's nice that even though I think I'm doing awful I fit right in with the players there! (was that rude? it wasn't meant to be? I miss being on a team, dang my lack of talent and drive! well this was a random blog but now I know i can type just fine on my fat finger! :) haha now I need to play some volleyball! too bad I don't have a pic of my finger or me playing to put on here.. oh well!

5 comments:

Josh and Micah said...

LESLIE! I saw your blog on Ali's! I am adding you to mine... :) I loved reading your post about Jackson Hole and you being a moose whisperer, I laughed so loud! You are hilarious! :)

Michael and Cassie said...

What the heck you have a blog! YAY! I need your email so i can add you to mine! oh i miss you! i love you both!

Leslie Moon Face said...

Hey Cass! our email is wolfmancdm@hotmail.com :) haha funny I know! hurry and add me so I can look at your blog!

Burlene said...

Hey Leslie,
I can't believe I'm just finding out about your blog! I miss you guys so much! I am a real blog stalker so I'll be reading your stuff! I will have to locate Ali's now...look out Ali. :0)

The Jarretts said...

Hahah Burlene. uh oh...i better change my blog now haha. OH les you are so funny. I laughed when you said you are fat and out of shape. You funny head. But basically you are saying you are playing basketball with people like...me!