Just Us

Just Us

Monday, January 26, 2009

Vacation!

So I was waiting until I could put a picture on here of like an elk or me and casey or the gorgeous frost covered trees or maybe me rubbing big foots nipple. But since it hasn't happened I can't hold off any longer. We went to Jackson hole last weekend!!! It was so fun! thursday I sent Casey a text saying "we need a vacation", Casey said "you're right, lets go." So after work we left. We went to the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, besides our first night of marriage, and it was so fun! we spent a lot of time doing absolutely nothing, we just, relaxed and Casey wouldn't let me think about anything serious. We shirked all responsibility; work, church, teaching classes, plans with friends, everything! We ate at Casey's favorite restaurants and got delicious buttermilk pie from bubbas. My favorite part was the sleigh ride. the sleigh was pulled by big clydesdale (spelling?) horses and we got within five feet of coyotes, and tons of giant elk! Casey was in heaven! We saw swans, eagles, thousands of elk, coyotes, mountain goats, and Moose. Of course we saw moose, I always see a moose when I'm in nature. I'm the moose whisperer. Any way I'll try to get some pictures put on. But basically it was heaven on earth. It was perfect and great and Casey rocks! Yay Vacation!!!

3 comments:

The Jarretts said...

How fun!! But this time on your trip you weren't wishing I was there and bringing me back pooping bear keychains. Haha

Missy said...

So glad that y'all got to go have a romantic get together! Do that tons while you can, because little munchkins kinda poop on that parade. Ah.. the joys...

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of you! I want to go to there.