Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ah family





Here's the fam! even though we didn't know we would be getting pictures this day and ultimately I'm not a fan of myself I absolutely LOVE the pictures. Since I stole these from Missy I don't have one of them that I really liked of just the original 6 Magnussons (I like it 'cause I actually look ok!) And I want to put a picture of each of my nieces and nephews too because they are all SO cute. definitely all going to be heart breakers. But yeah... I like the top one a lot because it looks all professional and perfect but I like the bottom one because you'd never know who's kids belonged to who! We're just one big happy chaotic family, which I think ultimately describes us. My family is the best! I love them so much. :) Now I just need pictures of the Moon side!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Yes, one big chaotic but happy fam. At least Casey can't say he didn't know what we were when he picked us all up!! hee hee

Unknown said...

Hey, that's me! Just kidding. I love you les!