Just Us

Just Us

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

debates- take 2

So, As I posted before Casey and I LOVE  to have debates over stupid things. Of course no one ever wins so we still have the ones from my last post. But here are the latest. I'm sure on most of these you can guess whose opinion is whose, but please feel free to weigh in.
  • what's nerdier (I'm sure that's a word), a reading addiction or actually LIKING math?
  • Is it normal to not be able to suck and swallow at the same time? (Out of a straw!!!! I know this sounds dirty. it's not. I PROMISE!)
  • Does Heston look like Casey or Me?
Sorry this is the only one I've got of the 3 of us... 
  • Is it OK to not have emotions/block emotions?
  • Pee chills: fact or fiction?
  • Basketball or Baseball? This one just makes me mad! How is this even a competition???!!!
  • Nature Vs. Nurture? A little serious for Leslie and Casey? yep! totally obvious who stands where on this one but it's really weird because normally we have fairly similar opinions on serious issues but we are TOTALLY opposites on this! our conversations about it are hilarious.
  • Is Brandi from Storage Wars Hot?  

And I'm sure there are more but I don't remember. Also in the Batman vs. Superman I want everyone to know that Heston is being Superman for Halloween!!! I'm sure you all thought Casey was winning since he had his batman outfit in the newborn pics. But don't worry, I won't take that lying down! So thank you Callie Johnson for his superman costume and Thank you Kim for his Superman Onesie!

Also I heard on the radio today that 85%  of studies say PMS is a myth. this made me chuckle. And I think  woman everywhere are rising up to strangle the people who did this study. However, as some one who's never really had PMS I feel fine about it. How do you feel? ;)

3 comments:

The Jarretts said...

No need to debate any longer, I have the answers to all these questions!
*Math is way nerdier! Trust me, I work for the math department at the U!
*It is not normal. This is something you should be able to do.
*Heston looks like Logan.
*It is not ok. Let it all out. Cry every once in a while, (Me on the other hand, I cry way too often haha. Doesn't help that I am reading "P.S. I Love You" right now. I cry about everytime I look at Trav.
*Pee chills are a fact.
*Basketball is wwwwwaaaaaayyyyy better.

And you didn't ask, but Batman is better :)

You're welcome

The Jarretts said...

I'm such a dummy! I forgot two questions.
*I believe in both. You better believe this was the hot topic in all my classes (I am sure you too).
*She is too onery to be hot.

Ok, now you're welcome.

The Hawkins Gang said...

I can tell you for a fact that pee chills do exsist! I have witnessed them first hand! hahaha You and Casey crack me up!