Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 Years Later


Casey and I just celebrated our third anniversary yesterday! Sadly I was kind of sick and he was exhausted but still he came home with beautiful flowers and I made him his favorite treat; brownies. We celebrated Saturday with lunch at Olive Garden, A tour of Salt Lake (I want to live in the Beehive house!) and dinner at Market Street Grill. It was an AWESOME day! It rained! The weather was very similar to our wedding day.

Casey is the perfect husband. I know I don't rant and rave about him enough because I have way too much fun teasing him. But, If you've heard the song "Then" by Brad Paisley, you know how I feel about Casey. He surprises me frequently with how great he is. I really should stop being surprised by now. I'm frequently shocked that he chose to pursue me, and not give up on me! Casey is such a good person and he makes me a better person and I'm grateful every day that I can be married to him forever and ever. Love you Moon Face.

5 comments:

The Jarretts said...

I love the song "Then". It is probably my favorite! Ok, ok I've never even heard it and I hope to never hear it but I'm sure it is cute and perfect for you and gummy! I am so glad you two are married and that you are my best friends :) Love you guys!

The Nelson Family said...

Congratulations on making it three years! That is so fun! Good for you guys!

The Burns said...

Congrats! You two are so cute! :)

Tiffany said...

I blog-stocked you from Sheree's blog! Happy Anniversary!!!

Johanna said...

Leslie! You and Casey are SO cute! I'm so glad you have a wonderful husband because that's what you deserve! He is lucky to have you:) I can't wait to see you next week!