Just Us

Just Us

Monday, July 19, 2010

Washington

Alright, it's confession time. Everyone keeps asking what my favorite part of the cruise was... I come up totally blank. The cruise was sweet and I loved it. BUT my favorite part of that vacation was the fact that we got to go to Port Orchard, Washington and see my brother Lance's cute family. I did not get near enough pictures. I absolutely LOVE that family! (gee Leslie, really? way to state the obvious.) We don't get to see them much and man my nephews are hilarious! seriously, hilarious! And beyond that they are sweet and cuddly. They would climb into bed with us every morning and snuggle. ALSO, Abigail Lori Magnusson was born a few weeks before we went. Abby was born Down Syndrome and she is the sweetest thing ever! She is amazing! I wish I could think of a better way to rave about her but I think you'd have to meet her to know how sweet she is... Anywho, here are some pictures of this oh so amazing family.



ABBY!!! I held her more than my fair share... I couldn't help it! She's so cute!

Carter, This kid's intense! he can climb any tree and beat us all in basketball! and he's also very sweet and always includes everybody.

Casey! I think this picture captures it all about him. Dang I like him.

Peyton, this is one tough boy. He's also ridiculously sweet and cuddly. and quarky.

Abby and Grandma, I love this picture.

The Casey's jumping. I was trying to get one that showed how big their smiles were. But dang them they wouldn't stop moving.

I think we scared Natalie. bahaha Not really, they LOVE her, but this picture makes me chuckle.

Me Casey and Abby, Like I said, I hogged her.

Road trip supplies. When we left we drove through the night. ugh. 14 hours.

One more of Abby. Just cause I can.

4 comments:

The Normans said...

I especially like yours and Casey's matching USA shirts! You two are so cute! Looks like you guys have had some fun!

Unknown said...

I like your brother, too. And not just the one I sleep with...

We LOVED having you out here. You should just move here already.

The Pluims said...

She is SOOOOO cute!!! Talk about a beautiful new born. So glad you guys had a blast out there!

The Jarretts said...

Abby is so precious! I want to hold her. I love Casey's cut off shirt while he is jumping on the tramp. SOO attractive. hahaha.