Just Us

Just Us

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jackson Hole 2010

A couple of weekends ago Casey and I got to take a day off work and head to Jackson Hole! We went with Katie and Jason and it was so nice! (I discovered dramamine and it is a beautiful thing! I didn't have to sleep to avoid throwing up!) We went down for the Hill climbs. This is when snowmobiles climb up a really steep mountain side. The Hill Climbs made it official; I am definitely a redneck. We ate, shopped in all the cute little tourist shops, ate, relaxed, ate, went on a ride through the elk refuge (the horses that pull you are awesome!) and did I mention we ate a lot? I have to rave about "Lee's Tee's" because I got the most amazing pair of sweats! I never want to take them off... mmmm... sweats....
Anyway, Casey and I really loved having a relaxing weekend away even if it was much too short. Here are some of our pictures! (oh and I added pics of my flowers to my last post... if you care?)

The only picture of the 4 of us. It was taken by a drunk guy, that's why it's blurry.

I wanted to be friends with this elk. He was funny.

My Good lookin hubby on the carriage ride

Casey and his brother getting DOMINATED in battle of the sexes. To be fair they were much nicer to Katie and I then we were to them.

Us messin around in the hotel

Casey and I under one of the awesome antler arches

Me trying to take on a wolf in the visitors center which is actually really cool. I think I could've won.

4 comments:

Johanna said...

ha ha I love the drunk guy picture! classic!

Tasha said...

Hey! Sad we don't have class together anymore- although I am glad not be in school anymore! =) Looks like you guys have fun! have always wanted to go there! =)

The Jarretts said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the drunk guy pic too haha. Now we need to go on vacation together. You still owe me a trip to Vegas.....or a cruise would be fun...haha Love you best friend. Maybe my "work" will email you again haha.

Sheree Thayne said...

I love jackson hole! That place is fun...as they say the spirit of the west lives out there. :p Looks like you guys had a good time, and I'm glad you ate a lot too, I LOVE FOOD!~