Just Us

Just Us

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crossroads

I've heard the expression "a crossroad in your life" many many many times. I thought I had reached crossroads before. If I have, they haven't been like this one. I just keep thinking "now what?" After high school the decision to go to Snow was an easy one. The decision to marry Casey an even easier one, and every decision since has been made with Casey. This one's all on me. I graduate from UVU this month. Now what? Do I go get a job as a case worker? Do I try to find something in an RTC? Do I keep my job (that I dare say I hate) because the benefits ROCK and it'll pay for Casey's school and it's comfortable? If so should I find something part time also? or just volunteer and become a mentor? Do I scour the nation for an awesome Masters in Social Work Program? NOW WHAT?!

sigh.... I'll figure it out. But for now, Thank you Blog for letting me vent.

8 comments:

Johanna said...

Ummm...YIKES!! I'm glad I haven't come to that crossroads yet! But whatever you decide to do you will be amazing at it! You can mentor me for practice:)

The Jarretts said...

AH! How did we get this old Les? Ok we're not old but we're graduating. But I know you will figure out what you need to do with your life. Maybe that answer will be move to Cedar to be a case worker! ooohhhh I like that one ;) Good luck best friend!

Unknown said...

stop being so selfish and move here already. decision made. I'm helpful.

Sheree Thayne said...

haha! That is so cool that you're graduating! Good for you. I didn't know you hated your job, I'm sorry...I have days like that too. But it is luxury to be able to work in an office setting, don't you think? Either way I think you will make the right choice. If anything use your degree, you went to school for it, right? lol! Good luck girl!

Missy said...

Or, forget WASHINGTON and your job, give me a gorgeous niece or nephew, and move by me so we can torment our children...and mom....together....I'm just sayin.... ;)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I hope you stay at UVU forever!!! Or at least until I leave! hehe Just kidding, I wouldn't wish that on you.

Johanna said...

Leslie! I really miss you all so much! Pictures are coming soon of Balti! I still think you should tell Casey your coming out here for the summer;)