Just Us

Just Us

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ladies LOVE country boys


Fabulous! Absolutely Fabulous! That is all that I can say about my latest concert goings. Of course I forgot my Camera but maybe I can talk Maeg and Cassie into some of theirs...
First a few weeks ago I got a call from Maegan saying she had 2 tickets to Keith Urban! So I went down, got to hang out with Maeg, ate at California Pizza Kitchen, and got to see a fabulous concert! Now, I must admit, I have never been a huge Keith Urban fan. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of his songs but I just have something against a man with highlights... not really sure why that is? Anyway, as the concert progressed, I could only think of 2 words to describe the man; sex appeal. Even in his sparkly shirt he had this charisma that was undeniable! It was amazing!!! He changed guitars after every song and each one was unique and spectacular. Little Big Town opened for him and they were okay too... But the energy that Keith brings was awesome. He almost got smashed at one point; people got too excited that he was walking by and broke a railing, only one person was hurt, but Maeg was more worried about how Keith was seconds from death, HAHAHA good times.


Next was the wonderful Brad Paisley. Oh how I love this man ;). We went to the concert with Logan and Natalie (thanks for buying the tickets Nat!) and then discovered Casssie and Michael were there! So we had great company! We missed the opening act due to the BYU football game, but we got to see Dierks Bentley, Who was GREAT! He sounds exactly like he does on radio. He even did "What Was I Thinking" which always reminds me of speeding through unpaved areas with Mickey after fixing a broken down truck. And then of course there was Brad. The videos he played were unique and fabulous, and he sounded great as well! He sang most of my favorite Brad songs and the lightening and a little rain made the concert even better!!! We jammed out to "online" "I'm still a guy" "Welcome to the Future" and many more songs and listening to "Then" live made it even better!!! (I love that song. It had to be written for me and Casey.) Anyway, He was FABULOUS!

The concerts were so much fun Thanks Maeg! Thanks Logan, Natalie, Cassie, Michael, and Casey. And a big fat thank you to Keith and Brad for being dream boats.

3 comments:

Josh and Micah said...

i love brad paisley too! he is such a good singer! :) i am jealous you got to go to his concert, and that you saw Cassie!

p.s. i totally knew that was you at the mall in the red car! why would you even doubt that! haha ;)

The Jarretts said...

I must not be a lady cause I HATE country boys (well, at least those country boys haha)

Michael and Cassie said...

oh man that was the best concert! it was so fun having you guys there too! thanks for a good time! and don't worry micah, we'll see each other soon...hopefully