Just Us

Just Us

Thursday, July 2, 2009

mushy moments

Ok, this blog is going to be kind of silly but it's what I'm thinking today and I think it needs to be blogged. Tuesday night I had dinner with 2 very amazing people. Katy Plume (did I spell that right?) and Tisha Warburton. They have done a lot for me in my life and I have so much respect and love for these girls. I got to thinking about how I really feel that my friends had a deep impact on me as a person. Things weren't always perfect for any of us but we were there for each other. We had times of distance but I always knew they'd be there if I asked them too. I am a confident (maybe overly confident) person, a strong person, and I have faith in the world, I think these things came, at least partially, from my friends. They brought me up when I was down, they held me when I cried, and I truely believe they will be there forever. We'll continue to laugh together untill we're well beyond wrinkled. So Katy, Tisha, Maegan, Ali, and Dani thank you for always being there when I need you and I hope you know I love you forever.

4 comments:

The Jarretts said...

I love you forever too best friend :)We will be so fun when we are wrinkly going to early bird specials

Missy said...

uh-hum, I think you left someone out on that thanktimony! ;)

Danielle Richardson said...

AWWW Les.. i love you so much... my whole life you've always been there... your probably the best friend that i could ever have. we need to hang out i feel like i havent seen you in forever!!

The Pluims said...

HEHE well gosh les... Make me blush! :) jk... I feel the same way! I'm so glad that we can still all get together sometimes and play,but maybe we should work on doing it a little more often! PS... I find out what the baby is on MONDAY! You can still change your vote... :)