Just Us

Just Us

Monday, June 15, 2009

SKILLS
















Ok. So my favorite part is Skills!!! I love her! Now that we have a house we can have a puppy!!! Good guess on the nursery Burlene because she is definitely as spoiled as a baby. (and we actually do have a crib, but no I'm not prego it was just good planning on Casey's part.) Skills is almost 11 weeks old and she is a Black Lab/Viszla mix. So she is all black but her black hair has this red tint to it in the sun. And no, we did not die her hair red. She is so super cute and Casey would like to train her to be a bird dog but I think I ruined her. I'm not so good at discipline unless she's biting someone or peeing on something. Other than that I let her run-a-muck. But she is seriously my baby. I made Logan come sleep with her when we went to Vegas and I try to take her everywhere we go. She also sleeps with us right now so that she'll lick our faces when she has to pee, She's quite the bed hog. Her favorite sleeping postion is laying on her back (she thinks she's a person), she stalks her toys and then pounces (she's part lion), when your holding a toy she wants she'll roll her body (she's part crocodile), she loves to climb on your sholder (she's part parrot), and she tends to waddle when she's being lazy (that's the part of her that's duck). All in all she's a very strange dog which fits in perfect with us! Oh and she LOVES people, Especially kids. She'll try to jump out of the window of the car if she sees someone out there. But yes. That's our baby. She's growing by the second so enjoy the pictures.





6 comments:

The Burns said...

I love her! She is so cute! Puppies are a lot of work but they are so darn fun and cute! Zoe sleeps with us like a person too! :)

Burlene said...

Welcome to the beginning of parenthood!! Micah and Josh have 2 babies (puppies). When asked if we are grandparents we say well...we have grandpuppies. Ha ha They do become part of the family.

The Jarretts said...

First off, you went to Vegas and you didn't stop by and see me?!?! Best friend :( Second off, Skills is so cute! If only she didn't constrict my breathing!

Missy said...

I'd rather it was a real baby, but whateva. My fav picture you posted is the one where Caso is about to squish Skills with his man-boob! :) Oh, and you forgot to post how her favorite kid is Ruby and how she tries to kiss/eat her to death whenever she can steal the moment!!

Danielle Richardson said...

YAY i love skills and playing football in the rain and going to vegas randomly lol!! i basically love you :)

The Pluims said...

Ok... So here's the deal. I'll give my lil baby mac if you give me your puppy! Yes, no, maybe?