Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Best Hubby Ever!


So here goes another mushy post. Don't worry, I won't have another one of these for a while! But this one is also very necessary. August 2 will be our second anniversary. Just like last year; we will be camping for the wonderful day! (I don't know how we manage to do that.) Anyway, here we are 2 years later and I still can't believe I snagged up Casey. He really is the best hubby ever. For those of you who have hung out with us, you already know this. I frequently feel bad for people who didn't get to marry him (haha jk! kind of... ) 2 weeks ago some friends of ours were talking about getting married and they decided to make a list of reasons why they want to be married; so me and Casey played too. It was the easiest list I have ever had to make. Here are just a few things that are fabulous about Hubby Moon Face; I married my best friend, he makes me happy when I'm sad, I can never spend enough time with him, and he knows everything about me and I can always be myself and oddly enough at the end of the day he still loves me. If you're reading this you probably know me, I'm kind of strange, luckily Casey says it's cute (cute is code for crazy but it's sweet of him to say so any way.) Well anyway, 2 years down, forever to go! I can't wait! :) And I'm sorry I took Hubby Moon Face off the market. Love you Moon Face.

2 comments:

The Jarretts said...

I'm mad you took him off the market too!! haha Gummy is so cute, maybe not the best husband ever, but one of the top 2! I miss you guys and happy anniversary!!

Missy said...

It's true...as you well know...Casey had me at hello. (Almost lost me at the twist and pull, but then single handedly won me back!! :) Hee hee....I'm dead now right?)
Happy Anniversary you two! Love ya both to the sun,
Big Sis Mis