Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yay!

Wow. It has been a crazy month! We love love LOVE having a house. It is fabulous! We can be as loud as we want! We have a yard to play in and we went from a crowded apartement to a naked house. It has been so much fun! of course we are still not unpacked all of the way and some of the rooms still need a little touch up paint but hey, we'll get there. I must admit that I love having a yard. We got to play football in the rain with Dani and Brady and It was SO MUCH FUN! we had to ring out our clothes and hair afterward and poor Casey and Dani took a couple of falls that looked painful. Of course me and Casey would have won but then Casey says next score wins and so Brady and Dani claim that they won. ;) I also love that I'm not afraid to get on the floor in our house; I feel fine laying on the floor in the living room, the bedroom, the loft, and I'm not afraid I'm going to stand up with spiders dead on me or pokey stickers. Now, I haven't mentioned my absolutely FAVORITE part about our new house yet. Most people know but still, I'm not telling until I can get pictures. I also want to talk about our trip to Vegas. So, in the famous words of Arnold Schwartseneger (sp?), I'll be back. :)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Yes, your house is much cuter and cleaner than your apartment! (Keep it that way, k? heehee!) So cute, and I promise, when you find a day that you're actually home, I'll come and help ya!

Burlene said...

Ok...I have been waiting for the favorite part of the house. Is it a nursury? I want to know. You said most everyone knows....I hope I'm not left out of this kind of news!!!

What's your favorite?