Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

So... every one guess what I'm getting for my birthday. now I'll tell you...................................... A HOUSE! me and Casey close on our new house on May 4. check it out http://www.spanishforkutahhomeforsale.blogspot.com/ This is where me and Casey will call home for the next chapter in our lives. haha that sounded so cheesey. So for those of you who have talked to us lately this has basically consumed all of our free time. And yes we have been accepted on 2 others that we later backed out on, so no, you don't have to believe me when I say we WILL take this one. But, for the record, no bad has come with this one, only good so it's definite. Any way I'm insanely nervous (change is hard for me, commitment is hard for me, buying a house is like a nightmare!) and Casey is Insanely excited! especially after this weekend when we discovered leak number 3 in our apartment (upstairs neighbor has a leak in there water heater. this has caused a lovely musty smell throughout our entire apartment.). Any way we are super excited. now I can have a dog! well, when I have more time to play with one. Oh and yes, that is a tramp that you see, so of course we are going to have some killer sleepovers on the tramp. Casey doesn't understand my excitement for that fact but some other people understand my joy. But whether you like to sleep on the tramp or not that deck will make a killer barbecue; so be ready to eat some meat! :)

6 comments:

Michael and Cassie said...

Holy shat leslie! That house is so dang cute! I'm so excited for you guys! That's a huge step! Congrats! Love you guys tons!

The Jarretts said...

Wowy! That is a fancy fancy house! I noticed that it comes with 3 bedrooms.....which leaves a room for me when I come to visit! Wow that is so nice you luckies! Congrats!! I can't wait to see it :)

The Burns said...

Oh Congrats! That is way cute! And the back yard is awesome! That will be way fun! :)

Missy said...

Hey Sis! My parents and I love your cute house!! I'm so excited that you don't have to do any work with this one- (oh, and that I don't either, other than a lil decoration action and maybe some paint!) :) Haha! I feel much better knowing that no bodies are under the floor!! :)

Jena Horrocks said...

I love my molester! That is right, I found you in the crazy blog world..remember that day i ran into you on campus! I love that day, almost as much as i love you!

The Pluims said...

Oh Les! Your house is sooo cute :) I can't wait to see it Wednesday night. mmmm.... the decorating will be just FABULOUS fun!