Just Us

Just Us

Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow!!!


ah snow.... it's here again. I can't decide if I like it because it's pretty and fun for snow mobiling and sledding and letting hubby moon hit the e-brake on back roads; or hate it because it's so cold and makes drivers stupid. Including me! I hit the arm gate thing that lets me into my parking lot at work. yup I killed it. it hasn't worked since. Oops! haha luckily the car barely has a scratch and there was already a scratch there anyway (Brooke's a tough car!). And car accidents happen in the snow. I get nervous any time any one I know has to drive in it! especially up Provo Canyon. oh well it will be fun if I can catch my brothers outside and get them with snowballs! but hopefully everyone drives safe and there will be no more breaking stuff for me! :)

This is my picture that I found trying to prove to myself how beautiful snow is... it did do a pretty good job convincing me... oh well... the debate continues.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Yeah, I love to watch the snow and play in it, but it sucks packing your nieces and nephew through it to get places. And driving down provo canyon is awful! But riding behind my sweetheart on a snowmobile makes it all worth it.... that is, until his big beautiful butt knocks me off face first into the cold white stuff! :)