Just Us

Just Us

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy World Down Syndrome Awareness Day!

I know I'm a day late but this is so ridiculously cute even heartless ol' me thought of tearing up! This is my sweet niece Abby and I love her to pieces!!! Also, if you haven't ever visited my Sister-in-laws blog do so. She's a hoot. She's also passionate which is something I tend to lack. If your reading this you're on my blog so just look at the blogs I follow and got to Mostly True Stuff. Thats her. :D Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Jarretts said...

I love blog stalking her :)

Unknown said...

Leslie, you're my favorite. And not just because you're super fun to hug because your so boobsie.

ahahahahahahah

Seriously though. Thank you. I'm a lucky girl.

Michael and Cassie said...

She's so precious! I loved that video!