Just Us

Just Us

Monday, October 10, 2011

This weeks loves

I am totally trendy. Okay that's not true. BUT what is true is that I go through fazes of love. One week I love something and then 2 weeks later I've forgotten about it (sad but true. Don't worry this doesn't happen with people. Once I love you you're stuck with me FOR LIFE.) So my exciting loves for the week

1. Journey's greatest hits! Yay!!! Casey finally bought it for me!!! I love you Journey.

2. Riding the mechanical Bull. Even if it did leave me bruised and battered. Totally worth it!

3. Girls nights. Now this could make my list every time I have a girls night... I LOVE girls nights. If you didn't know this about me, I love to chat, and girls nights are an excellent time for that. 


4. Our New 4 wheeler. Yes I complain that Casey spent to much but of course, it was love at first ride.

5. Whoppers. These are a greatly under-appreciated candy that I just re-discovered.

Some day I'm going to write something meaningful and amazing. Until then you get nonsense about my latest loves. If you'd like to share in these joys with me, please, give me a call. I love to share! (except Casey. He's all mine.)

2 comments:

The Pluims said...

Dang I should have emailed you the picture of you on the mechanical bull... That needs to be up here!!!

Eva said...

I miss girls night with your awesome face. It's true.