Just Us

Just Us

Thursday, March 17, 2011

the latest


It's been a while, so I thought I'd do an update.

Our car has been returned to us... it's not completely finished but it still looks pretty! no dents.

We went to Vegas! It was a lot of fun! We went down to watch the Mountain West Conference finals and cheer loud for BYU.
left to right: Brandon Davies, Chris Collinsworth, Jimmer Fredette, Jackson Emery, Logan (alwyas talking...) and Noah Hartsock. We love watching these boys play.
We stayed on Fremont street (which I love) and we got to see my brother Lance which was awesome! As always I forgot my camera.... Luke, my Uncle Steve, Casey and I went on the roller coaster at New York New York and Casey won $60 playing Black Jack. On another high note, we found "Gold and Silver Pawn", I think that's what it's called... Anyway, Casey LOVES the show "Pawn Stars" and we just happened to drive past it so we just had to stop! There was so much cool stuff! some things that stood out were a pair of dueling pistols, a sweet 3D bronze thing of Elvis, and a bronco's Superbowl ring that cost $99,900. We also got to stop and see Ali and Travis Jarrett in Cedar City which is always amazing! and Ali cooked us food that was so good that Casey and I were both ridiculously full until about 10 pm.

Other than that, same ol', same ol'.... I'm still in a rut which has made me moody (poor Casey...) and Casey is still amazing. He's taking a history class and thinking of minoring in History, I told him he's crazy but he didn't listen.

We spent another $300 at the vet on getting Moose's ears cleaned and getting him medication. I hope the poor boy can stay ear infection free for a while.

AAAAAANNNNDDDD

The End

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude! We LOVE the show Pawn Stars! I'm jealous.

Lance loved getting to see you guys.

I'm sorry to hear that you're in a rut. I know a thing or two about ruts. Unfunking yourself is not easily done. Give me a call sometime. I will be caddy and judgmental. At best.

I wish you guys would just move here already. I need more you in my life.

Johanna said...

Did you end up going to Lion King?? I hope you had a blast!

The Jarretts said...

I will make you dinner anytime :) and Go Logan!! I get so proud everytime I see him on TV (like he's my own brother) haha. I tell people that he slammed the door on me all the time in H.S. Really helped me goosey self-esteem.