Just Us

Just Us

Friday, October 8, 2010

MOOSE!

This has been a long time coming. We got Moose the springer spaniel on July 24 and we are absolutely wrapped around his cute little paw. He is now almost 5 months old. I haven't posted because I lost our camera chord but I'll post some pictures that are just from my phone. He's very wiggly and hard to photograph.
This was right after he jumped in the shower with Casey and tracked mud all over the bathroom. what a stink.
Do you see the fish on his head?! this was when he was just a little tyke...

Moose's full registered paper name is Hersheys Moose Tracks. He and skills are best friends. He wants to be anywhere she is and he's been beat up by her since the second they met. He is the Opposite of Skills. She's uptight, sleek, clean, afraid of everything, liAdd Imagekes to sleep in, doesn't like to cuddle, was easy to potty train, never barked but whined a lot, doesn't wag her tail when she's happy but gets a glazed look in her eyes or jumps on you. He's relaxed, cuddly, always muddy, a morning bird, barks a lot but never whines, fearless, and his tail/butt never stop wagging. Skills pees when she's excited. Moose pees when we yell at him. Skills is a daddy's girl and follows Casey everywhere. Moose is a mama's boy and is wherever I'm at. The only thing they have in common is there love for treats and there love for teasing each other. And they're both ridiculously cute.
Yes. Our dogs really do sleep like this.
I had food. that's the only way they sit still.

5 comments:

Johanna said...

I LOVE THESE! It makes me want to get a puppy!

The Burns said...

Les! I'm sorry to hear that you have PCOS but glad to hear you are getting it taken care of! I hear it can be hard to deal with! But your puppies are so stinking cute! I love it!

Garnerfam said...

Leslie, they are adorable! That is so cute. They should come play with Samson!!

Burlene said...

I love how puppies can become your children!! I love my grand-puppies! :D

Sheree Thayne said...

How cute are they?? I love doggies! My doggies sleep like that too! How funny! I love the fish on his head.