Just Us

Just Us

Sunday, June 6, 2010

loving it

Things I really love (that aren't alive with organs and shtuff) that I've been thinking about lately.
  • Walking barefoot outside
  • the mountains
  • water (rain, rivers, puddles, lakes, waterfalls, drinking water, I love it all)
  • Witty banter
  • basketball shorts
  • sweats
  • air conditioning ( thanks Willis Haviland Carrier, the inventor of A.C.)
  • my pop corn popper and pop corn accessories (Thanks Missy and Dani)
  • crystal light packets
  • blankets
  • quaking aspens
  • the sunshine
  • texting
  • Taco Amigo

and that's my love for inanimate objects for the day.

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Oh Leslie I miss you!!! I have been walking bare foot everywhere I can!!! Yay for summer!!!

Burlene said...

Good list! I need to make one....maybe when this wedding is done!!

I would really like to see you girl. Pls call next time your in town.

Danielle Richardson said...

bahaha! you crack me up. :)

The Jarretts said...

You forgot lettuce in your Taco Bell bean burrito