Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guilty pleasures

I think I embarrass Casey. This week has made it kind of easy to see. Luckily, he likes that I'm quirky and weird. I have a HUGE list of guilty pleasures. My definition of guilty pleasure; something that I LOVE, that I find a little embarrassing. Now, there are many things that should probably be on this list that I won't include because while some might be ashamed, I think it much too awesome. Like my love for starwars. But anyway, here are my guilty pleasures.
  • musicals


  • Twilight (yes, I've read them all about 5 times.)
  • Taylor Lautner

  • Ella Enchanted (I read it a couple times a year.)
  • Backstreet boys

  • NSYNC (boy bands probably shouldn't make the list. Everyone secretly loves them. Don't lie, you know you do.)
  • Limp Bizkit

  • Vampire Diaries

  • Gossip Girl

  • Glee

  • Hilary Duff Movies

  • Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Brittany spears

7 comments:

Stef Thacker said...

HA HA you are so weird! But its so leslie and I would have to say about 65% of those are my guilty pleasures too! :) Way to be!

The Jarretts said...

I would have to agree with boybands, and Limp, Some musicals (like High School Musical and Newsies). You forgot One Tree Hill and The O.C. (and for me The Bachelorette. I know they are stupid but I can't stop watching them). And I want to get addicted to Glee. I need to watch them.

Johanna said...

Wow....are we the same person? Cause I'm pretty sure that 90% of those were things I also love! Especially BSB!! I have all there CDs and listen to them on a daily basis:]

Leslie Moon Face said...

hahaha! Thanks guys! and Al you're right! I did forget those! sad day.
Johanna you're going to be jealous cuz I'm going to a BSB concert TOMORROW! bahaha! do you have there new CD? I didn't even know they had a new CD til like 2 days ago.

Unknown said...

You know who SERIOUSLY loves Limp Bizkit? My Casey. He heard "rollin" on one of his airplane videos on youtube and now sings it. It's so awesome.

We almost got tickets to go see MC Hammer. Stupid hurty uterus.

The Burns said...

Ha ha ha! I love it!

Sheree Thayne said...

haha, I love that you express your guilty pleasures and you know what? I'll admit I still like nsync! lol! Me and some of my girlfriends will blare it in our cars and freak out! lol!