Just Us

Just Us

Friday, February 26, 2010

To Do List

Here's my list of things I want to do at some point. I'm hoping that by writing (typing) them down I'll have a reminder. So here they are in no real order.
  • Sky diving
  • Go to the east coast
  • Help a complete stranger in a big way
  • Skinny dip
  • Make and serve a fancy five or six course meal
  • Go on a cruise
  • Have a baby boy
  • Pet a tiger.
  • Have a dog that weighs at least 160 lbs
  • Buy Casey the best snow mobile on the market (or his dream truck)
  • Build homes with habitat for humanity
  • Learn the basics of car mechanics
  • Meet a REALLY famous person and pretend not to know who they are.
  • Swim/lay in a pool filled with pudding (or noodles)

That's all I can think of for now... It's not too much to ask for right? ;)

7 comments:

The Jarretts said...

That's a pretty good list! I have done two of them. I will not do the first one with you, but I will do some of them like go on a crusie with you, and swim in a pool of noodles/pudding!

Missy said...

Why wasn't have a baby girl on that list??? ;)

The Pluims said...

HAHA the noodles thing kind of freaks me out a little bit! I'd be afraid i'd drown in noodles... But everything else sounds awesome!

Burlene said...

I could help with a few of those, or join you in a few (with Ali too!) and I agree, you need to add a baby girl. Baby girls rock!

Johanna said...

Leslie, I wish I could have packed you up in my suitcase and taken you on the cruise! Also, when you go skydiving, can I please come?

Sheree Thayne said...

haha! You have a pretty cool list of things to do! I like how you're open about sharing the whole "skinny dipping" part. I've never done that and want to some day, lol! :0)

Hilary Obzansky said...

you will never ever regret going skydiving. It is the most amazing thing EVER. I'm all about sitting in a pool full of pudding. Let's make that happen