Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Longest weekend ever

This last weekend was very event filled. There were 3 main things that happened

1. Casey had appendicitis (spelling?). We had to go and get a CT scan for him and 30 minutes after we got the results he was under the knife. We got out of the hospital monday morning and he's doing fabulous. The did it laproscopically (meaning they took it out of his belly button! SWEET!) and he's just tired and sore.

2. ANNIE ELLA MAGNUSSON was born! Yay new niece! that's number 15 for Casey and I and it's still just as exciting as the first ones! She's gorgeous! she was put through a bit of an ordeal during the delivery and her poor mother had a 17 hour delivery. But she is here and beautiful.

3. Logan's engaged!!! (yes, this is the third time I've edited this post) I think he's a slacker for not having a ring yet... ;) but oh well! We're all way excited to have Natalie in the family! Yay for new sisters! She's perfect for Logan and I feel partly responsable since I kind of hooked them up. Kind of.... haha I'll just be proud of myself! We kind of guessed what with all the forehead kisses and the constant touching... ;) YAY Logan and Natalie!

Anyway, this weekend was very busy... and I'm exhausted. But for the most part it was great! Poor Casey got to hear most of the good news from a hospital bed... Anyway! I hope everyone's doing great! :)

6 comments:

The Burns said...

Oh poor Casey! I hope he recovers well! But yay for Logan! Tell him congrats from us! :)

Johanna said...

AHHHHHH! I'm so excited for Natalie and Logan! I guess he must be real if they are getting hitched! And way sad for Casey! I hope he gets better! PS I have not seen you all week and I have been dying to talk to you!

Burlene said...

Keep taking care of your hubby! what would they do without us? I am glad for techology, makes it easier for recovery. :0)

The Jarretts said...

Poor Gummy :( I wish I could've been with you guys in the hospital. I am so happy for your new niece!! Woot babies are the best :) and congrats to 'whoever' is engaged. haha oh Logie. Miss you best friend!

Missy said...

Hahaha! I told Log to be a real man and get a ring... maybe that's why he hasn't called me in a week! ;) Tell Casey that I wish we could have shared a room at the hospital- well at least for the first 15 hours!

Eva said...

Oh tell Casey I totally know how he feels. Four weeks after I had Lily I got to take a fun little ride in the ambulance with a nasty case of appendicitis. It sucked. I had the laproscopic surgery, too. My doctor told me after though that my appendix was entirely black and pretty much burst as soon as they took it out....which was gross, but kinda cool!