Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween

Yes I know this post is very delayed but this was what we did on Halloween! We carved pumpkins! haha yes, we do realize you are supposed to carve them before the actual night of Halloween but, it was fun anyway! It was my first time actually carving a pumpkin. Mom and dad must not have trusted me and Logan with knives... we always painted ours! any way, Casey carved his Haunted house pumpkin and skills' blues clues pumpkin (yes we carved our dog a pumpkin) in the time that I carved one simple face! In my defense, I was using a kitchen knife while he had a carving tool. We had a blast! We were very proud of our pumpkins!

Me and Skills with the pumpkins. She loved the pumpkin guts! It's her new favorite treat!
The master of the pumpkin carve
Skills with her blues clues pumpkin. Isn't it cute!

I thought this was amazing! In the picture you can't tell but there are a lot of little pillars that are super hard not to break! good job Casey!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Jiminey! I think your pumpkin is cute!! and I love that skills has a pumpkin too! Can't leave her out!

Danielle Richardson said...

awe Leslie i love your guts! i love the fall post too i love fall! i get to wear all my cute jackets :) haha

The Jarretts said...

That is so fun! We carved pumpkins the night before. Mine was really simple and Trav's was more complicated. haha those boys just want to show us up.

Missy said...

Next year you and Uncle "Quesadilla" can come carve pumpkins with the munchkins. Didn't quite happen here this year- blame it on the remodeling. And don't worry, Luke MIGHT let you use a knife, but I can't promise for sure! ;)