Just Us

Just Us

Monday, November 23, 2009

Gratitude

Yesterday was a fantastic day. I dare say a perfect day. Day to day life can be dull and monotonous or stressful and frustrating, but then a day like yesterday happens and I seriously don't think it's possible for life to get better. :) So, here are the ingredients for my fantastic day of rest; sleeping in, playing with Casey and Skills, holding Casey's arms while skills tortures him by licking his face, church (lesson on gratitude), reading while Casey watches football, cooking with Casey, Speghetti, jello for desert, brownies for desert #2, Giving Casey lick torture round 2, Greys anatomy while cuddling on the couch, and finally being sandwiched between Casey and Skills as I fell asleep for the night. What a fabulous day!

6 comments:

The Jarretts said...

That does sound like a near perfect day except one thing is missing....ME!! hahaha jk. I'm glad you had such a good day. I love days like that :)

Missy said...

Glad you had an awesome sunday. :)

Johanna said...

Oh!! That does sound pretty deluxe to me!!

Unknown said...

There's nothing cooler than that. Okay, just one thing. That you named your dog 'Skills'.

Sheree Thayne said...

I love an attitude of gratitude.

Tasha said...

That does sound fabulous! =)