Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Go Bruins!















So Logans team (as in Salt Lake Community College) took the National Junior College Championship! woohoo! Me and Casey crammed in mom and dad's computer room with Luke and Missy and listened to the game. Man was it intense, they were down by like 16 and half time and I will admit, I lost faith. But then, the family would say it was Logan that picked up the tempo but no matter how it happened Salt Lake hit a flow and won! yay! we're all way excited about it and really proud of Logan. We got to watch him on the news (wearing orange shoes haha! oh logan...) and now everyone on the team is getting more looks from colleges and yeah it's pretty cool. The first picture is the team!





It's been a really long time since I've blogged anything because I've been waiting for pictures. I'm a slacker. So I'm kind of putting two blogs together since they sort of tie together.





Like a month ago me and Casey got to go to Idaho with the family for Logans region tournament. Yes, I know Idaho is lame and we shouldn't have been so excited but we got to see Lance and Lexi and the Kids and it's so fun to get my crazy family all together! Ruby got sick and threw up and poor Lexi had a stress fracture but despite these things it was a blast! We got to swim lots and Carter and Cole are basically unseperable. All in all it was a great weekend and I had millions of pictures so here are just a few. :)

2 comments:

Missy said...

Good times!

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you took those pictures! We lost our camera there and we don't have any pictures of that weekend. I love these. I miss you.