Just Us

Just Us

Thursday, August 23, 2012

5 year anniversary

Alright, I am WAY behind on my posting so here I go trying to catch up. we'll see how far I get... I decided since there is so much to post I'll go chronologically. August first I was going in to be induced. August second is our anniversary. So I had told Casey that the baby would be our anniversary present and we wouldn't get each other things. I know what you're thinking, "yeah right, even I know Casey well enough to know he didn't listen to you." Yes, I know you're right but I tried to keep an eye on him! usually I can tell if he's up to something! So the day before I was being induced we were getting ready to take the dogs up to my parents house and Casey insists that the lawn be mowed and the laundry be folded before we go. He's almost done with the lawn so I go start folding laundry and luckily pick the right basket. a few items of clothing down is a Barnes and Noble bag. He got me a new Nook!!!!!! with Glow light!!! I'm so happy!!! it's the best! I should be a Nook salesman. it totally rocks my world. I can read in bed without the lamp (I think this was Casey's selfish reason for wanting me to have it) and I can read in Heston's room while he's fighting sleep without turning on a light.
As you may have already guessed I didn't get Casey anything for our 5 year anniversary. yeah... I know.. I totally suck! But, I do realize I'm the luckiest girl in the world and Casey is totally the bees knees. He's made this the best 5 years of my life and he couldn't be more amazing. Happy 5 year Moon!

2 comments:

Michael and Cassie said...

Yay! Happy 5 years!!

Garnerfam said...

Seriously Adorable! Happy Anniversary!