Just Us

Just Us

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The day of Casey's birth! Woot!


Happy Birthday Hubby Moon! Today is Casey's 22nd birthday so I must have a mushy moment. He is the best! He's the best husband in the world, my best friend (copper), the best looking (well tied with Channing and McSteamy), an excellent Friend to everyone, an excellent brother, uncle, son....etc.. I could go on and on and on. He's fabulous! So, obviously I'm very grateful for his birth. He is perfect for me in every single way and he makes me happy like no one else can. I love you Sir Moon Face. Woot December 29!

6 comments:

Burlene said...

Happy Birthday Casey! We hope you had a day full of your "stuff"

The Burns said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Casey!

Missy said...

Hahahaha! I haven't seen the Shaggy face for a while now!! Then, pulled up the page and there he was! Happy birthday little brother!! Love you to the sun and back!
And that goes for your nephew and nieces too!!!!!

The Jarretts said...

Who is McSteamy and how can I meet him?

Hilary Obzansky said...

Happy birthday casey! (a little late, sorry). Leslie- remember FASHWING!! Hahah! I was just thinking of that this morning when I woke up, not really sure why but it made me laugh.

Eva said...

yay for Casey and his Mom for giving birth to him :) I have a new appreciation for that process now! I love that you two are so in love, it's ADORABLE! Makes me want to pinch your cheeks! he he he